Information we collect
La Fromagerie operates the website http://www.lafromagerienz.com. As part of our operations, we may gather certain types of information about the users of our website:
- Personally identifiable information. This is provided by you when you register for services that we may offer (e.g.: email newsletters, competitions…).
Providing this information will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you choose not to provide it.
- Aggregated data. This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our website. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
Use of your information
Your contact information will only be used to send you the product that you purchase, and your billing information will only be used to bill you for that product. This information will in no way be used for marketing purposes – except if you check the box to receive the newsletter -, nor will it be shared with any third parties.
What else do we do with your personal information?
We collect this information to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting the La Fromagerie website. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our services.
- To process any credit card transactions that you might make on the La Fromagerie website.
- To help provide any other services that you have requested.
- To offer the most relevant information and/or advertising suitable to you and your interests.
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity or market research that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
When you place an order online, your personal information and credit card information are scrambled using SSL encryption technology before being sent over the Internet. This makes it virtually impossible for your information to be stolen or intercepted while being transferred through cyberspace. When we receive your order, it is kept encrypted until we're ready to process it. In addition, we erase your credit card information from our web site database, so it isn't connected to the Internet, and is therefore safe from "hackers."
Who can see your information?
Only specifically authorised La Fromagerie staff and agents (for example, our website maintenance company) have access to your personal information. Their access is controlled by high security passwords.
At La Fromagerie we take your security seriously. If you have any questions regarding the above information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Purchasing products via internet is one the safest ways to place an order, however, if for any reason you would rather order with us via phone or email, please contact us on (09) 521 0162 or via our email: email@example.com
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit the La Fromagerie website. A cookie doesn’t provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome…) and what domain you are accessing our site from. With this information we can do the following:
- Track traffic patterns to our site.
- Ensure we present you with customized content and ads that will be of more interest to you.
- Remember your passwords for you so you don't have to re-enter them each time you visit the site
You have the option of setting your browser to reject cookies. However, if certain cookies that track your purchase are rejected then we won’t be able to keep items in your cart.
Opting In and Out
You will always have the option to opt into certain services and to opt out of those services at any stage. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you change your mind.
Can we change this policy?
To reflect that fact that our business is growing constantly, we reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page from time to time to check any changes.
By continuing to use the La Fromagerie website or purchase products, you agree to be bound by the terms of these updates and amendments.